Wednesday, September 17, 2014

ROBERT WAGGONER

LUCID DREAMING: GATEWAY TO THE INNER SELF

I feel very pleased to announce the first Finnish book on lucid dreaming, authored by myself and Anna Riihimaki.  Anna added a number of chapters and did much to make it a truly Finnish book.

The final night (after all the production work, proofreading, etc.), I dreamt that Anna and I sat together on a park bench at night, feeling very content.  Suddenly from the ground in front of us, a giant Buddha made of light emerged from the ground and kept rising and rising -- until it was twenty meters tall.  In the dream, we quietly watched the giant Buddha of light grow.

Onko tämä unta?

In the morning, I wrote Anna and told her about the dream.

I believe this book will inspire a lot of Finns to lucid dream.

##

You can read more (in Finnish) about the book at this book site.

No comments:

Post a Comment